A city

Hi Blogheads:

A city I'd like to visit is Roma. A dream of a lifetime is to travel all over Europe, but in spite of all the beuty of the continent, the country that in fact I'd like to visitis Italy. I think that Rome should be a beautiful city with lots of history on every corner that you see. Actually not is much of the history of the city, but are any places you could visit such as: the Pantheon, the Colosseum and The Trevi Fountain. Also I know some crazy facts like that in Ancient Rome, it was common for people to vomit between meals to eat more or that every night is collected the money released to the Trevi Fountain and is donated to charity. I would like to go with my boyfriend because I love him and we had very good time, and we like to visit new places.


Comentarios

  1. Hi Daniela
    Whay other city in Europe would you like to visit?
    Regards.

    ResponderBorrar
  2. Hi, I imagine Rome like an awesome city. I hope you can visit it :)

    ResponderBorrar
  3. You should visit the castles near Rome, I've heard they are amazing. XOXO

    ResponderBorrar
  4. Roma sound like a amazing place!
    I hope that you can know the place were the first civilizations were created :)

    ResponderBorrar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares