A book

Generally I am not a person who reads a lot, but a book that I like and I am excited about is a Brazilian novel called "My Orange-Lime Plant" by Jose Mauro Vasconcelos. I remember that the first time I did it was in the seventh principle like the one of the subjects of lenguave, this book tells the story of a strange child named Zezé Vasconcelos, who at five years old feels what it means to be poor. It is a small orange tree, with him he shares his experiences and his imaginary firend does it. The book tells of several situations that this child had to live, which was very poor and disorganized, so they were almost always bad things. In a moment of history he knows badly a gentleman of the town who is a lot of money and becomes like a father to him. Finally, the story ends with the death of "Portuga" in a accident and the loss of his orange tree, which makes Zeze very sad. I really like this book beacuse when I read it it was very small too and it was a very strong story that made me reflect on what lasts, it can be life, I hope it is a book to be able to read again and I recommend everyone because it is very beautiful.



Comentarios

Entradas populares