A Holiday

Last year I went on vacation to an island of Chile, called Rapa Nui. I went with my mother and my two older brothers, we had a great timeit is a very nice place to go on vacation because it is very historicalWhile it was a short five day trip we did many things,how for example toured throughout the National Park where they were almost all "moais" (statues), they were built with volcanic rock by the ancient in habitants of the islandalso met one of three volcanoes called "RanoKau" where rituals made as the bird manalso we saw turtles, and went to the beachWhat most enjoy these holidays was when we went to divebecause the clear water lets see many fish and reefs, it was very nice to see all that diversity in the seaOverall was a very cultural trip and cutethe pass very well and hope another ever again and learn more about the island.


Comentarios

  1. Hi, you made a beautiful trip! I would like to know Rapa Nui :)

    ResponderBorrar
  2. Sounds great. I'd love to go to Easter Island but I think there are other places I would like to visit first.

    ResponderBorrar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares