Hobby

Hi Blogheads, 

I don´t have any hobby in particular, but you could say that i like to do sports. Some of the sports that practiced during my life are: football, handball, volleyball and athletics. The first practice was at age eleven and was atlhetics, practice for five years and then leave it for football and volleyball, but the volleyball leave two years later and the football a year ago. I am now dedicated exclusively to handball and that sport is of which will speak.

Handball is a sport of ball in which there are two teams and is played with the hands, also is a somewhat rough sport because this allowed contact between teams. It is played on a rectangular field, with a goal on either side of the field. Play it requires two teams of seven people each and ball. I´m now training two times per week and playing a match on saturday, finally I really do because I have fun and also is good for the health.

Regards.

Comentarios

  1. Hi, if I had to choose a sport, it would definitely be handball.
    Regards

    ResponderBorrar
  2. Hi Daniela
    Would you practice athletics again?
    Regards

    ResponderBorrar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares