Tom and Jerry

Hi Bloggers!

Today will tell you them about my favorite TV show when I was a child, I liked many programs, I spent much time watching cartoons, but that was my favorite was Tom and Jerry. Tom and Jerry are two animated character who were a cat and a mouse, it was basically attempts to frustrated cat to catch a mouse, and all the mess that cause to do so. Since they seem to get along in some chapters, at least in the first few minutes, it is not clear why Tom chases Jerry, both how much fun was that Tom rarely managed to catch Jerry because the rotated, very intelligent or the very foolish. I do not remember exactly age I had but I saw them over along period of my life, since I can remember I think I like because a regret that the characters didn´t speak could be aunderstood very well what was happening and were fun things. 

Regards. 


Comentarios

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares