A Job

Hi friends:

The job I’d like to do is be a veterinarian. I think to be a veterinarian is a very special job, saving animal life requires a lot of vocation and commitment. I think a veterinarian requires many specific qualities, he has to be kind, intelligent, careful, but most importantly he has to engage with animals, Because I think they are just as important as us, sometimes I prefer animals to some people. I think I’d be good at this job because I’m a responsible person and I love animals very much, I think each of them is special. Since I was a little girl I watched a TV show called the amazing Dr. Pol, it’s about a veterinarian who attended to big farm animals in the United States, I really liked this program because most of the time they save animals that are in bad condition.

Comentarios

Entradas populares