A photograph

My favorite picture of my family is almost four years ago, it was taken at my house and my brothers and my parents appear, but the most important thing is that muy dog appears "Boster", we take that picture the day I arrive at the house, I remember that it was very small because he was only two months old and cried a lot, he was always sleeping because he was a baby, although now he also sleeps a lot but then it was more. We are in the chair of the house with my two older brothers, my parents and Boster in my arms, I remember we wanted to take it because we were all very happy with his arrival, would be a new member of the family. It is a very important member of our family. In adittion just came to give us happiness and love, is a very affectionate and cheerful dog. What I remember most about that day was that my mother wouldn´t let us have pets because she thought we weren´t going to be able to take care of him, but we insisted for a while and she gave in, we were very happy and quickly we looked for a puppy to adopt, and we found the best.

Comentarios

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares