A Friend

Today I will write about my best friend, her name is Javiera. I met her when I changed school at ten years old, I remember that she was the first friend I had when I arrived, she approached me barely between the room and from there we are inseparable. We have been friends for ten years and it is still the same as always, even though we took different paths in our studies. I like to have her as a friend because we get along very well, even though many times we think differently it is not an impediment to our friendship, we laugh and we can be together without saying or doing anything and it is not uncomfortable. Now that we are big and we do not have much free time what we usually do is get together to share or go out, but I remember that when we were girls we went out to do everything together, we went shopping, we got together to paint our nails and make up, or just to eat. I find it funny that we always confuse people, because my friend is called Javiera, but her whole family and as I am part of her family we also call her by her middle name, which is Catalina, so people do not know how to call her sometimes. I think the most important thing about our friendship is that despite the difficult times we have gone through and that we no longer share as much as before, love and love are still intact, we are family rather than friends and we will always have each other to what we need.



Comentarios

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares